Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Virtual Blog Post

FRIENDS!

I know...I KNOW.

It has been twenty forevers.
(I learned that phrase from my mother-in-law...it's a good one, no?)

Anyway.
There is so much to update!

I moved!
And turned 31!
And bought QuickBooks!
(Um, hello. I went to school for studio art and elementary education. This IS, in fact, life-altering news.)

But most importantly, you should start planning your trip to LA now.

Why?

Well, #1 - it's warm there. Also, sunny. Most notably - not snowing, and NOT "Sprinter."

But secondly, because I'm totally going to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I know, you must be thinking that they are making a movie about my S'Mores cupcake, and I don't blame you...because that would be a pretty sweet movie!

(SWEET movie...get it...)

But actually, a local journalist named Brian Hooks (check him out! http://brianhooks.weebly.com) caught wind of this here blog...and decided that YouTube needed a serious increase in sparkles, cupcakes, and medical mystery.

SO...without further ado...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDFAXk4FyhE


I wonder how Prada feels about an Oscars dress with feeding tube access...


No comments:

Post a Comment